October 10th 9:00am
Bring any that is left in the garden and lets have some fun
Gates open 8:00am public welcome
Fresh and frozen vegetables setup in an arcade style shooting gallery. We are looking for vegetables to be donated. If have some to bring to the shoot please freeze them if have the space. If not that’s ok bring what you have left from the garden.
October 10th Setup 8:00am
Match begins 9:00am
Gun: 22 Rifle or 22 pistol bring them both
Ammo 22 long rifle: 150 rounds
Questions: Match director Dave Kopecky email@example.com
The 2015 edition of our Sight In Service for non-members attracted the highest number of shooters in many years and was a huge success. We heard numerous positive comments from participants relating to the organization of the services provided, the expertise shared by the volunteers at the shooting bench and the incredibly safe feel of the environment at the range.
We could not have enjoyed such success without the support from our sponsors that donated raffle and bench prizes. Thank you to Ron Redding and Doug Raaf owners of Guncrafters, Cabelas,Tualatin, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Salem, Leatherman Tool and Sierra Bullets. And, thank you to Kevin Ridling, owner of Kevin’s Gunsmithing, for preparing the custom .30-06 grand prize. Please patronize these fine companies when purchasing your hunting, shooting and outdoor supplies.
And a special thank you to our many Club Member volunteers that donated their time on the sight in bench and behind the scenes to help our friends in the community sight in their rifle.
Vice-President: Tom Byerley firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Sight In Raffle Prizes Winner
1. Custom Wheatherby Vanguard Rifle – .30-06 Joe Frye
2. Nikon Coyote Special Riflescope - 3 - 9X40 Steve DeShaw
3. Vortex Diamondback Riflescope - 3.5 -10X50 Joe McFadden Member
4. Leupold Yosemite BX-1 Binoculars Elvis Foster ...
5. Bushnell Backtrack GPS Daniel Gehm
6. Midland Two Way Radios Sharon Bryant Member
7. Bone Handle Knife Dennis Miller Sr.
8. Primos Gen 2 Trigger Stick - Rifle Rest Karrie Welter
9. Cabelas Range Bag Medium - Black Dan Brown
10. Cabelas Range Bag Small - Olive Dale Nixon
11. Leatherman MUT Tactical Multi-tool w/sheath Mike Boyce
12. Leatherman Wave Multi-tool - Black Dan Jackson Member
13. Leatherman Rail Multi-tool - Black Doug Highberger
14. Blackhawk Soft Rifle case - Black Matt Conklin
Tommy likes his new rifle
3 Gun match at Four Corners gun club
December 12th at 9:00am.
Starting this December 12th 2015 at 9:00am and going forward into 2016, we will be hosting a 3 gun match on the second Saturday of each month
You are invited to this event and it's open to the public so bring a friend.
New to 3 gun but did not know where to start. This is the shoot for you. We will be going over all the rules and gear at the beginning of each match explaining everything along the way. Each shooter will go through training before the match. No need to run out and buy all the gear. Well not right away that is. Bring what you have and lets have some fun.
1. Rifle calibers: .223 and up to .308 semi auto, lever action, pump (pistol carbines will be allowed).
2. Pistol: Any semi-auto, revolver and rimfire caliber pistols allowed.
3. Shotgun: 7 1/2 or smaller shot required.
We could use your help!
November 14th at 11:00am we will be meeting on setup and stage design.
1. We are looking for folks to help in designing and setup of the stages.
2. Range safety officers will train you prior to you taking part in the shoot.
So mark your calendar and bring out what firearms you have to shoot with.
December 12th and going forward the second Saturday of the month.
More details coming soon!
This will be a learning experience in 3 gun shoots. If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of the team then please contact the match director Dave Kopecky email@example.com
Four Corners Educational Foundation is an NRA training center
To learn more click the Educational tab
Scheduled Match's --> Check out the calendar for times all scheduled shoots are open to members and the public gates open 1 hour before each match
Second Saturday of the month we run a different shoot each month check the calendar for details
The salad Shoot October 10th Just like it sounds 22 Rifles, pistols and Frozen vegetables
Shotgun shoot November 14th
Defender Pistol 2nd Tuesday and 4th Saturday each month
Silhouette Shoot 3rd Saturday and 4th Sunday of the month
Bowling pin shoot Second Sunday each month
Hunter Rifle First Saturday of each month
Golf ball shoot last Tuesday night of month
Black powder cartridge first Saturday each month
Black powder Rifle second Saturday each month
Pistol team Every Thursday
Setting the record straight
Cross bows are allowed on the archery range
Field arrows only